Bus Riding Rules and Regulations
ALL STUDENTS MUST BE AT THEIR BUS STOP, ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF THE STREET, 5 MINUTES BEFORE BUS STOP TIME.
SERIOUS OFFENSES WILL MEAN SUSPENSION OF BUS RIDING PRIVILEGES, NO MATTER HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
DON’T LOSE YOUR RIDING PRIVILEGES!
FOLLOW THESE RULES THAT ARE THE SAME AS CLASSROOM CONDUCT:
- Observe the same conduct as in the classroom.
- Be courteous. No profane language.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Keep the bus clean.
- Cooperate with the driver.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not be destructive.
- Stay in your seat.
- Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus.
- Bus drivers are authorized to assign seats.
- Skate boards must be in a bag.
BREAKING BUS RULES WILL RESULT IN A BUS CITATION ISSUED BY THE DRIVER.
These citations will lead to the following disciplinary actions:
- 1st citation – Warning
- 2nd citation – Bus privilege denied for five days.
- 3rd citation – Bus privilege denied for thirty days.
- 4th citation – Bus privilege denied for the remainder of the school year.
Please have students at the bus stop five minutes early to assure that they do not miss the bus.
Toys may not be brought to school. If personal items must be brought to school for sharing or class projects, then a note must accompany the student and be given to the driver.
If the student has lost an item, have them check with the bus driver. The driver will hold the item for two days. If the item is not claimed, it will be turned over to the school of the route's origin. Please note that we are not responsible for lost items. All times are subject to delays due to traffic and construction. Transportation to schools outside of your home school site cannot be provided.
Please have students turn off all electronic devices including cell phones while on the bus.
ALL BUSES ARE EQUIPPED WITH VIDEO CAMERAS