- Submit a Facility Use Application to the Facility Account Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Applications must be received a minimum of 30 days in advance of the requested event date(s). All users must submit a signed facility application.
- Review the facility use fees. All non-profit groups must provide the District with a 501c3 form in order to qualify for non-profit rates. A non-refundable permit processing fee applies to all permits issued. Permits issued outside of school hours or on weekends are subject to hourly custodial charges. Custodial charges are incurred for event setup, duration of event, and event cleanup.
- All applicants are required to provide a one million dollar Certificate of Insurance naming San Luis Coastal Unified as additional insured. Certificates of Insurance must be received 10 business days prior to the event.
Facility Use Applications are received and reviewed by the Facilities Account Clerk. If the date appears available, the application is sent to the school site for review and response. If approved by the school, a permit will be issued by the Facilities Account Clerk. Invoices are emailed or mailed after the event date and are due within 10 days.
- Use of district kitchens or other food service facilities is prohibited.
- All permits are subject to revision and cancellation charges.
- The district has the right to cancel permits without advance notice.
- Smoking is prohibited in all district buildings and on district grounds. Use or possession of any type of alcoholic beverage or illegal drug is prohibited.
Please call 805.549.1306 with any questions.